Saturday, March 13, 2010

I Like to Complain

I officially feel pregnant! Something that use to cause me no body pain or fatigue wears me out. Every other weekend for the past month and a half I have covered an indoor track event for several universities. First Mississippi State at the Tyson Invitational, next it was the University of South Carolina for the SEC Indoor Championships and this weekend it was Florida State University, Baylor University, Texas Tech and the University of Minnesota for the NCAA Indoor National Championships. Why do I bite off so much especially when I am pregnant? I will be honest I do okay while I am there but when I come home I am a total baby... bitching about how I ache or how my stomach is crampy. I enjoy working but I love to complain about it just as much. Simply ask Jeremy he will confirm that! To check out more from this weekends championships click HERE.

No comments: