Friday, February 19, 2010

Snaps Of Our Life

Momma's boots

First fake smile ever... he does this awful smile thing when we say cheese

Just before a Razorback basketball game

C and Me

Loving Dad

Doing a cheer... this kid needs to eat a taco. Look at those ribs & stomache!


He would eat at least a pound of grapes everyday if I let him!

It took her a while but she loves him!

I think she is his best gal, besides his mom of course :)


So here are some snaps taken with my new little hand held. (Thank you MA) They are unedited, raw and totally real. These pics are just snaps of our life together as a family. Cohen really is happy... pretty much all the time. We are lucky that he is so well mannered and calm too.

However, I am not that mom who writes about everything being roses. I hope to always be honest and share both the good and bad. My only complaint right now about my perfect child is his whining! Man can this kid whine! Oh, and no means no and yes, and its no, no, no all the time. Do you want to brush your teeth? No! Do you want a cookie?, No! Then he whines that I didn't give him the cookie. Its loose, loose right now. I just ignore him and walk away. It seems to work.

Yes, you are correct that my kid rarely wears clothes. Most all of these shots were snapped on different days and there are only a few where he is clothed. Two of which are in the snow taken on the same day. Cohen would rather be naked... I just hope he grows out of that by college. That could cause some problems!

6 comments:

Michaelanne said...

TJ didn't like to wear clothes, not sure he still does at home... and you know how much C loves his uncle T. Just sayin'.

Alicia said...

Oh great! That is all I have to say. Not sure if I am ready for a mini T.

Sundi said...

I like the real shots. Now you can just snap and not worry about the settings. The whining is my one complaint too. I hate it. If it wasn't for the whining I'd think my kids were perfect but with it they drive me nuts. Is it a Phase?

Alicia said...

Sundi I sure hope it is a phase because like you without it Cohen would be perfect. He really does whine A LOT! Lets hope it passes. If not I may have to adopt him out :)

Emilee said...

I'll be damned girl! He is a perfect combination of you and Jeremy. He is beautiful! Congrats on the baby on the way! Looks like all is well and I'm happy for you.

Sundi said...

adopting out is a good idea. I was thinking pillow smothering myself but your way is probably better:) I wouldn't last long in prison.