Thursday, February 4, 2010

First Hair Cut






Cohen got his first haircut on Monday... well real one anyway. I have trimmed it myself and it always looked awful. He did great. We have a video that I plan on posting soon too. He sat as close to perfectly still as he could. I have seen adults squirm more. Our little long haired rag-a-muffin now looks like a clean cut little boy and I think I can speak for Jeremy and myself when saying I want his shaggy hair back.

The other photos are just a few snaps taken with my wonderful new point and shoot that my sister, Michaelanne sent me for my 30th bday last week. (better late than never) I must say I have the most generous sis in the world. Now I will blog more and take more photos. I just hated lugging my huge camera out just to take a snap. She was right when saying "it was an injustice that I did not have a good point and shoot. I have kids for god sake."

1 comment:

Walkabout4444 said...

Cohen, I remember Josh's first haircut. So many years ago but I do remember all those curls falling to the floor as his face took on the look of an older young man!

Lish now you need to change your title from Family of 3 .... Congrads!