Friday, December 18, 2009

What We Have Been Up To






We have been baking, and baking our hearts out. Every year I bake for Jeremy's clients. Well, every year he gains more and more business which is good except for that meant that this year I baked for well over 200 people. Yikes! Cohen did enjoy baking and eating everything I baked. Well at least the batter!

We also have been to the square with Cohen twice to see the lights, and ride the ponies! He loved them from afar but up close not so much. Can you believe they ding you 5$ for literally a 30 second pony ride. The things you do with kids!

Oh, C also is in to flexing his muscles so I had to show a shot of it. Its pretty cute!

Now we are off to spend the holiday with the family. Pics of that to come I am sure!

1 comment:

Walkabout4444 said...

Cohen you make liking the beaters look so yummy. Looks like Christmas spirit to me! Wow $5 to ride a pony for 30 seconds is a ripoff but they know they have you ... lol See you soon!