Sunday, December 6, 2009

19 Months

Look at this little rag-a-muffin. I will remember him in his red hightop cons, with his rosie cheeks, throwing rocks and laughing deep from his belly. Cohen turns 19 months today. I always say I am sad that he is not a baby anymore but only because that means he is getting older, which means I am too. But really I have so much fun with every passing day and cannot wait for what he starts doing tomorrow.

I love every inch of him. Even the inches that poop next to the potty instead of in it, the ones that go limp when he doesn't want to do something or get his way, and I even love the inches that say guck, instead of f*%k. That's right... he has a mouth as clean as his mothers!



2 comments:

Walkabout4444 said...

Potty Mouth!

Jocelyn said...

he's anything but a ragamuffin!