Friday, December 4, 2009

She Smiles!

For those of you who know my mom, well you know she takes the worst photographs. Its no secret so I do not feel bad posting that statement on the web for all to read. She just never smiles real or seems comfortable in her skin. However when I came across this gem I thought to myself just how beautiful my mom looked and how natural she smiled. Maybe its because she loves him so much and is so comfortable and secure being a grandma to him. I don't know but it just screamed beautiful and I wanted everyone to see it.

In case you all don't know my mom is the best. She has a soul so deep that I doubt I know the depths of it, and a patience unlike any I have ever seen. But most of all my mom is kind...

1 comment:

Walkabout4444 said...

SWEET Lish! You are one of the lucky ones as you know. Just wished life was so much different, it is to short not to! Your mom looks great. Keep posting as I miss his super adorable face.