Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Video Catch Up




So the first video is of Cohen on the web cam with uncle "T". It goes without saying how much Cohen loves his uncle "T". It makes my heart feel good when I see the giant smile that Tommy brings to Cohen's face and Cohen's to Tommy's. Cohen always want to show off for TJ. He wants T to think he is so cool. I love how Cohen can get Tommy to act so uninhibited and kid like. They both are fun to watch together.

The second video is of my little photog in the making. What have I created? The third is of Jeremy asking Cohen to give Gramma a kiss (aka as my mom, Bridget)

Thought the videos were just a good way to see what Cohen is like in "real life" not just pictures. Pictures of Halloween to follow soon. I am just behind!

1 comment:

Walkabout4444 said...

Awesome ... Jeremy love the scrubs! Cohen, love your kiss to Gramma