Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Came and Went... Seattle

Cohen 18 months... Isabel Giese 10 months

Wearing Gramma's Glasses

Hanging with Uncle T

Warming up to Nathan

Warmed up

Bathing in Gramma's tub

Goofy with Grumpa

Playing with Logan Powell


Above are all photos from our latest trip to Seattle to visit family and of course some friends. The first picture made the entire trip worth it. If that was the only photo I got, it wouldn't have bothered me. Isabel is my best friend's (all the way back to grade school) little one. I love that we have this picture. Kelly and I were two peas in a pod up until we parted ways to go to college. I will always wish I would have just gone to WSU with her but I am happy with how life turned out... just look at the two of them in the tub together, how could I not be?

The others are of family and Nathan, one of my best friends from jr. high and high school and the last one of Cohen with Logan, well Logan's mom and I reconnected after years of not seeing each other. She and I were in brownies together! That was a long time ago. Do they even have brownies anymore?

We had a great trip as usual. I think this marks trip 8 in 18 months. That would be a total of 32 different airplanes for Cohen. (2 planes each way) I have a jet setter! He is more traveled than most of us and he is only 18 months. Oh, he did great on the flights too... despite one fit.

1 comment:

Walkabout4444 said...

I just love the Granny glasses ... he looks so much like Jeremy and Josh at that age. Yes Jer, you were so damn cute :-) LOL