Monday, July 6, 2009

He Tans!


Okay I have to share. Those that know me know I am pale. Like pasty white pale! I never wear shorts except to the gym, and rarely show my leg. Not because I think they are fat or anything like that but because of how blinding pale they are. You need shades to even glance in my direction. So when I found out I was pregnant I started paying to the tanning God to give my kid his Dad's coloring. There must be a tanning God because look... Cohen has the cutest tan line ever and that is even with sunscreen... no skin cancer for my kid! I just want to brag and congratulate myself on producing a member of the Jerome/Foley family that actually tans. There is hope for this world... Cohen has tan lines!

4 comments:

Stacie said...

Ha! So cute :)

Walkabout4444 said...

A bit of Italian in his blood shows. He has the cutest little bum :-)

Jenna said...

Im lovin' the baby buns!

Alicia said...

I know baby butts are the best, huh?