Saturday, July 18, 2009

{Married} Mr. and Mrs. Sherel's









I am headed back to Seattle in the morning. My stay here in Minnesota was nice and much needed. I was able to see old friends, new babies, and photograph friends, Mike and Emily's wedding.

Emily and Mike are now married and what a fun celebration it was. A lot of people from the UofM where there from former co-workers to former athletes I worked with. Every detail of the wedding was planned to perfection and well... these two know how to throw a party and party they did. Congrats to these two! They are both very special!

* check out more images on my photography blog

1 comment:

The Moore Fam said...

great pictures lish! oh, and would you please hurry up and come back to nwa, i'm going a little crazy here all alone! ha ha
hope you're having a good time.