Wednesday, July 29, 2009

At Peyton's Request...


Fingers look good huh? Peyton bites his nails... editing nightmare :)



Above Photo: I call this London's "I look Like My Dad Face". (She gave it to me a lot) I am sure all who know Peyton have received it. Pardon the expression but its what I refer to as Peyton's "Are you serious face?" or his "WTF?" face. Often confused with deep thought and angry face. This face is usually followed by him cracking up! Anyone agree?

Peyton requested that I post more photos of his little bean, London Noelle. The guy has no patience so I figured I would blow some wind up his skirt and share a few shots of what is to come in the mail to him. I think he and Alicia will love them... I do. She is perfect in every way. I told Peyton today that I love how perfectly chubby she is, just how babies should be! Enjoy your second sneak peek. That is all you guys are getting. You will have to wait for your cd to arrive like everyone else. Can their be no surprises? Imagine what he is like at Christmas. He probably sits there biting his nails debating whether anyone will know if he opens up a gift or two early!

More images on my photography blog!

No comments: