Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Who Needs The Real Thing!

Who needs a real pumpkin patch? Not my kid! Today Grandma and I took Cohen to the local QFC after work, dressed him in his Halloween costume and plopped him down onto all their pumpkins that were for sale. So the lesson to everyone here is... Save money on the gas that it will take you to drive out to the pumpkin patch and the money they ding you for just to visit the patch and visit your local grocery for a pumpkin photo shoot. Your 5.5 month old will never know the difference. Plus he drew a great crowd and made a bunch of older ladies day! Really I am just cheap and lazy but seriously, save the money, visit your local grocer!





6 comments:

Shelby said...

AHH you're killing me! These are the most darling photos ever!

Walkabout4444 said...

Perfect Autumn Day! Scary Monster! Smart Mom! Hope you two are enjoying your visit but we will not be able to make it up this time ... Nala is very near the .... :(

Big Hugs

Jessica said...

Avery loved the pics! It's funny she knows him. As soon as I pulled up the page she started laughing and kept saying "Baby Co-In a silly boy"! Good Idea with pumpkin patch by the way!
Hope you're having a good time and feeling better.
Jessica

Anonymous said...

OMG Those are the best pictures! He is so cute. Hope to see you before you leave.

Amber Roberts said...

Cracking me up .... as usual, love the pictures. Some day, I will buy me a nice camera and pay you for lessons!

Jocelyn said...

love it. he's the cutest. seriously the cutest. love your 'pumpkin patch'.