Sunday, September 12, 2010

The Past Few Weeks


Cooper 5 days


Cooper 3.5 weeks


Their favorite activity together... wrestling!


Cooper 3.5 weeks


Cohen giving Cooper some love. Cooper is not happy about it!


Showing us his cut on his knee


Jeremy, Cooper (5 days), and Cohen


Cooper 2 weeks


Me Cooper, and Cohen at Nate's wedding in Wichita


Me and Cohen at Nate's wedding in Wichita


Jeremy and Cohen at Nate's wedding in Wichita

Playing catch up from the past few weeks. Cooper is now just shy of 4 weeks, Cohen is 27 months going on 17 and well Jeremy he is the same old, same old. I am as busy as ever. We went to a wedding in Wichita, KS just two weeks after having Cooper. It was our first family trip as a family of four and it went really well. Cohen is pretty much potty trained, and I had my first "official" photoshoot since having Cooper and have 4 more sessions scheduled this month before I officially come off of maternity leave. It felt good to be back at it but I am clearly still in recovery mode because I did come back and nap afterward. I left Cooper for the first time with someone other than my mom, or Jeremy. It is so different the second time around. What took me months to do with Cohen only took me weeks to do with Cooper. Granted I left him in the most trusting of hands... one of the best mom's and people I know, Sarah. Cohen had a babysitter and where was Jeremy??? Golfing... and it was much needed. He has not golfed all summer really!

Cooper is still an awesome sleeper and even sleeping well at night. He sleeps for 4 hours at a time during the day and night with the longest awake period being for about 1.5 hours so he is a sleeper and so far SO good. A total snuggler, great eater too! Cohen is a crazy kid. Obsessed with Buzz Lightyear and loves his brother bear (will post videos when I have time). Enjoy the pics for now. Will try to post an August recap soon too. Then I should be caught up.

3 comments:

Kalamakis said...

What a cute little guy. You look so great too! Hope you are adjusting to your family of four. I know we are still working on it, but such a fun time in life. Can't wait to meet the little guy and see you again.

Walkabout4444 said...

Happy :-)

Jocelyn said...

you do look great and the family looks so perfect... like how was it just the three of you before cooper? how's the studio? opened yesterday? excited to hear.