Saturday, September 18, 2010

August Recap

So here we are at a month. Wow it has flown by. We are crazy busy around here but it is a great time in our lives. So much going on and so much to share. The fall is so perfect here in Arkansas. SEC Football, wonderful weather (still wearing shorts and tanks), and just being busy again with all fall offers. Enjoy the recap.

Cooper at 3 weeks
Cooper at 3 weeks
me with cooper at 3 weeks
Cohen, Cooper 4 weeks, and Jeremy
me, cooper (3 weeks) and cohen

preparing the studio... kids in tow

cooper at 4 weeks
Cohen, Cooper 4 weeks, and Jeremy web camming with my parents
cooper at a month old... he really likes his baths

So Cooper turned a month yesterday. I know everyone says this but where did the time go? Feels like we have never not had Cooper! He is still one of the best babies I have ever been around. So easy going and rarely makes a peep.

So I said I would recap August. Here are pictures of our August before Cooper's arrival. My mom, dad and brother came to town the week before Cooper's arrival with my mom and dad staying for the week after as well. We all had a really good time and miss them all so much. Hurry back guys!

So while my parents were here and the weeks leading up to Cooper it was about 100 degrees so we pretty much spent everyday doing this...


Cohen and gramma
Cohen on his motorcycle
my mom and brother pool side
cohen swimming solo
cohen and my brother
cohen pushing uncle t on his bike
the boys in the pool

cohen with his grumpa

Here are pictures from Cooper's arrival...





















now you all are caught up!

1 comment:

Walkabout4444 said...

Thanks lish ... These are great! Congrats on the studio, I am so happy for you to be living your dream!!!