Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Babies, bellies, and taxes!




I have been lax with my blogging. I would like to have an excuse but I really do not have one except for that it is TAX season and I just have not been taking photos of Cohen or our goings on lately. I am busy spending my free time preparing Jeremy's taxes and let me tell you it is awful. Every year I say I won't do it but I am too cheap to pay someone to do it. $450 on a cpa is a rip off :) Sorry CPA friends. Even when we use a CPA I have to do a ton of work on the front end and we all know how unorganized Jeremy is. Anyway I promise to post a few new shots of Cohen this week.

We traveled down to Little Rock Monday night and stayed with Jill. I took her maternity portraits while Cohen played on the farm with all the dogs. Its like a dog shelter on the Fiser Farm. He loved it. I also managed to squeeze in a client session. Baby Dax. Isn't he the sweetest thing? Click HERE and HERE to see more of this little guy. For those of you who do not know this newborn sessions are my thing. I would give anything to have newborns be my main focus. Oh, someday! I will also try to post some of Jill's maternity session but I need her permission first. Some of them are topless but tasteful of course! So I am crossing my fingers she says yes. That is all for now.

No comments: