Friday, November 14, 2008

She Needs Face Time!


Koda is my first born, my first love and my tried and true best friend! Today she followed me around the house as I did laundry, cooked lunch, swept the floors and took care of Cohen. This is something that she has not done since before Cohen was born in May. I have missed her but have not even noticed that I missed her because Cohen has stepped right in and swept me off my feet. But as I noticed her following me around today I got a little emotional thinking to myself "Yeah! She still loves me but not as much as I love her!"

I know she loves me cause she lets Cohen tug her ears and despite the discomfort he causes her she will still give him a few sloppy kisses when he through! She may be an old bag of bones of shedding hair and drool but she is the best because she so darn sweet!


4 comments:

Walkabout4444 said...

Lov'n Em!

Kalamakis said...

I miss my puppy too! Its hard making time for two little guys and one big guy. Glad you reconnected! :)

Jocelyn said...

i love your little story board. so cute!

Sundi said...

I know the feeling. Buster was great with the girls from the start but it took her months before she would snuggle on the couch with me again. Didn't make sense but it made me sad. I'm glad you got your gal pal back.