Thursday, November 13, 2008

Apple of My Eye!


I took this photo this morning while Cohen was playing with his toys. He is sitting up so big and unassisted. I know it won't be long until he is crawling and then walking!

Health Update...
 
We heard back on one of the test results for Cohen... He does not have Celiac Disease. I cannot tell you how happy that makes me. I know that gluten is something we should all try to limit but it is so hard and expensive to follow a totally gluten free diet. His thyroid did test a little high which is weird because high really means that your thyroid is under active and people with an under active thyroid are usually a bit heavier so we are going to possibly retest that again at a later date. However the high thyroid levels right now are not anything of major concern. We are still waiting for the results to the food allergens and if that comes back negative they want to test for Cystic Fibrosis. Uggg... more waiting and worrying of course. 

3 comments:

Walkabout4444 said...

Hip Hip Horray Cohen, Alicia and Jermey. One step at a time. please don't hesitate to call if you need someone to chat with, I am here a lot listing so email me too! What a releif, I did a lot of research on Celiac so I am very happy he does not have it.

Take Care & Big Hugs

Walkabout4444 said...

Oh My God! I forgot to mention your new picture Cohen. It is amazingly handsome Big Boy.

Big Hugs

Jocelyn said...

god.. he's gorgeous. this photo is gorgeous. sorry to hear about the little guy having some minor health issues (hopefully that's all it is) i can only imagine how stressful it must be.