Sunday, September 14, 2008

Ike Rolled Into Town

Thanks to hurricane Ike we had a lazy weekend. It has done nothing but rain. On Friday Cohen helped me cook dinner. Really he just sat in his bumbo talking to me and threw his toys on the floor so I would have to stop what I was doing every five minutes. Then on Saturday, we had a lazy rainy Saturday and laid around in our pj's most of the day. By the way... those are my favorite pj's. They have the feet and everything. I kiss him twice as much when he wears them. They just have that affect on me. 



Above: Doesn't he look guilty of something?



5 comments:

Walkabout4444 said...

Just like Ike ... Give Mom hell Cohen, it's your job!!!! Your getting soooo Big Big Guy, these pictures show your coming into your own personality, style and class!!!
Your so adorably cute!

Love Ya Guys,
Harritt Clan

Jessica said...

I love the first picture!

Walkabout4444 said...

Alicia, What color are Cohens eyes now? They look brown?

Alicia said...

They are really light bright blue. I think they look brown because of the flash.

Walkabout4444 said...

Thanks Alicia :-)