Wednesday, September 17, 2008

And He Sits!

Cohen has outdone himself yet again. Today at 4 months and 10 days Cohen sat unassisted and upright for about 5 minutes. I mean he had a good forward lean going on towards the end but he started out upright and stayed there most of the time. Should this surprise me? It really shouldn't since he rolled over for the first time at 2 weeks. I have video to prove that one too since nobody ever believes me. None-the-less Cohen reached another milestone, early. Which left me thinking that if he is not going to grow any he might as well make up for his lack in size with coordination!



5 comments:

Jessica said...

Yay!! I'm so proud of him! You know Ave has always been small and has reached "milestones" early, maybe there is a correlation there? we should research it =)

Kalamakis said...

Oh wow! That is so exciting! He is so adorable!! I can't believe how big he is getting! Looking forward to seeing you both again soon! :) Miss you!

Walkabout4444 said...

LOVE EM ! Koda has a package out tomorrow with her own baby as well as one for you Cohen! 2-3 days arrival.

Big Hugs!

Melissa Conaway said...

Lish I just love him! I wish I could hold him!! Sorry I haven't called you back, things have been crazy but will very soon! You have such a beautiful baby!

Sundi said...

That's so great. My girls just turned 6 months and that's what we are working on right now. Amazing Lish!