Monday, June 9, 2008

Meet the Jerome's

Cohen and uncle Tommy

Michaelanne, Grumpy, Alicia, Cohen and Grandma

Cohen met my family for the first time on Wednesday, June 4th. He was greeted at Grandma's house by his aunt Michaelanne and by Grandma. Just a few minutes later uncle Tommy arrived at the house, followed by Grandpa. Cohen was held by all. Tommy helped me give Cohen a bath in Grandma's sink. I think we all stayed up until 11:00pm just gualking over him. It was a special day to share him with my brother and sister for the first time!

1 comment:

Walkabout4444 said...

A tie that binds between two families ... Beach - Jerome ! Even though we have never met, Lish has brought you to us. I am Aunt Patty (Trish) Kates youngest daughter. Together as a family Cohen will not want for love at all. Thank You for having such a wonderfully talented daughter who delights in sharing "Our Baby Cohen" with us all.

Bless You Lish XOXOXO