Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Good Morning Grandma, Grandpa and Aunt MA




So Cohen is a good baby, especially in the morning. It seems to be his happiest time of day. We sometimes joke that it is his only happy time because he really has been fussy all day long as of late expect for the first diaper change of the day. Today we made a video to send to my mom, dad and sister Michaelanne. He really is a ham in the morning. Its really like night and day around here. Happy in the morning fussy in the evening!

5 comments:

Stacie said...

what a cutie Lish!!!! I can't wait to meet him!! Oh, I want one of those monogrammed onesies - how do I go about ordering one? I searched Cartfly and couldn't find Oh Le Bebe!

Stacie said...

what a cutie Lish!!!! I can't wait to meet him!! Oh, I want one of those monogrammed onesies - how do I go about ordering one? I searched Cartfly and couldn't find Oh Le Bebe!

Jocelyn said...

all the grandparents and aunts will love this video. he is so adorable and i love him in his stripe sleepsack!

Alicia said...

Stacie - I will email you the link to the site. They are really cute aren't they? We will be home at Christmas. Will you be in Seattle or Boston? I would love for you to meet him!

Kalamakis said...

Oh he is so cute! I love that you posted that for your parents and sister! That is so sweet! Hope all is well! Such a fun business idea!! Keep me posted with how to buy things! :)