Sunday, May 18, 2008

Come Back Grandma and "Grumpy"

Bridge doing yard work

Jeremy and Ken putting together the bbq

Jeremy and I wanted to thank my parents for all the work they put in while they were here. They were such a big help. We had so many little projects that had gone undone with being pregnant, working and just plain old unorganized. 

Bridge got the yard looking great with my Dad's help. She cut back the overgrown ivy, trimmed hedges, shrubs and trees. She also helped tidy the house, attempt to hang shelves, worked on our front door, cooked... I miss her already. 

My Dad helped out a ton. He and Jeremy put together the bbq the first night in town. Dad also, helped in the yard, attempted to organize the garage by hanging peg boards. We have a long way to go but now we have a start. He fixed a broken piece of the fence, put together our weed eater, and made sure our power washer was up and running. 

Jeremy and I miss you guys already so come back soon!

No comments: