Thursday, April 7, 2011

Do you here that?


Have I mentioned that we took a family trip, yes family that includes Jeremy, back to Seattle for a week in mid March? Well we did and look what Jeremy and I treated ourselves to... a little getaway. Just the two of us. It was the best. We slept, we ate and we sat in quiet, no kids. This is the first time since before Cohen was born that Jeremy and I have spent the night together without kids. Yes, that would be 36 straight months of no sleep, no piece and quiet, no just me time, him time or together time for less than a nap would allow. I didn't miss the kids for a second. Ok for maybe a second. It was wonderful and WE ARE doing it again!

At one point I laid lifeless in the soft fluffy bed and said...

Me: "shhh... do you hear that?"
Jeremy: "No, what?"
Me: "Exactly!"

Amazing that is all I have to say!

Photos from our trip to follow!

1 comment:

Walkabout4444 said...

Happy for you both, sad I missed you! Is this Snoqualmie falls? Hakuna Matata!