Wednesday, November 10, 2010

they came and went...


Well we have been really busy... my mom and sister came into town a week after we returned from Seattle. We loved having their company and I miss them so much. Every time a plane flies overhead Cohen has been screaming out "M's (that is what he calls my sister) and Gramma... Grumpa too!" And then I have to break it to him that they are not on that plane and that they are not coming to his house.

He has loved that people have come to his house. It only took having another baby to make it happen but they have come and he has loved it. They get to pick him up from HIS school, get to play in HIS playroom, sit next to him in HIS car, meet HIS friends, well you get the idea. Its all about him and of course Cooper has loved all the attention and holding.

Here is a snap of my sister with the boys. My sis feels a real connection to Cooper. She thinks it is birth month, and sharing a name (cooper's middle name is after my sister Michaelanne). I think it is because Cooper unlike Cohen actually looks like my side of the family, well my mom's side that is... Foley, Irish! He has brunette/auburn hair and the prettiest blue eyes. His demeanor is simple and calm. He knows exactly what he wants at all time and is very much in control about it. At almost three months he seems like a much older baby. It could be that he is so long... but his personality is that if an older baby and he is routined like one as well. Lucky me I guess.

More pictures to follow... until then enjoy this picture. It sums up the trip for my sister.