Friday, October 16, 2009

This Past Week






These pictures are from this last week. Cohen started "school" a week ago. He goes Monday, Wednesday and Friday mornings for a few hours so he is only home all day on Tuesday's and Thursday's. Despite a little separation anxiety when I drop him off he seems to love it. I am working on opening up a studio and I see clients Monday, Wednesday, and Fridays now. School seems to be a good thing all around. Its good to have a little me time and its great for Cohen to be with other kids his own age. Although I do spend my days wondering what Cohen is doing, if he is okay and wondering if he misses me. I am sure that will pass with time.

The pictures I posted really sum up a week with this kid. He is so funny. The only pictures missing are of him in his boots with just his diaper on. He does that about 10 times a day and the boots usually are on the wrong feet. Mr. Independent you know! Without Cohen I would smile less :)

1 comment:

Walkabout4444 said...

This week is so special. These pic's really show what you as a Mom have to go through on a day to day basis ... Love the high heels Cohen ... lol Reminds me of Jer Bear when he was little!